For breakfast, we offer you traditional flavours with pure, local ingredients. Bougatsa, pies, Halkidiki honey and much more. At the Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa, breakfast will become an enjoyable habit. Aiming to satisfy your every need, we have created a special breakfast room.
Breakfast is served buffet-style in a uniquely decorated space offering a variety of traditional, excellent quality Greek products.
Breakfast service: 07:00-10:15
What we serve daily:
- Fresh bread from the neighbourhood bakery - white, yellow, whole wheat and 4-grain. Baguette, loaf, ciabatta, French, and others.
- Seasonal fruit and salads with seasonal vegetables, such as cabbage, tomatoes, etc.
- Locally produced yoghurt in various flavours
- Locally produced Macedonian feta cheese
- Eggs from the neighbouring village
- Kallikratia country sausage and other deli meats
- Specially made traditional pies, such as cheese or cream bougatsa, cheese-spinach or plain cheese
- Organic, locally produced honey, tahini and traditional homemade spoon sweets with cherry, fig, sour cherry, orange, grape, carrot, cocktail and mandarin - a perfect condiment for our traditional yoghurt.
- A special traditional dish is our pot-cooked halva.
- Marmalades and jams made from fig, orange, strawberry, cherry, apricot, peach, both in bulk and packaged.
- Organically grown Halkidiki olive oil is used in our prepared products. Excellent Halkidiki olives are also available (3 types of green olive).
- Breakfast also includes trahana and vegetable soup, as well as traditional couscous.
- We also serve a standard selection of cereals: classic corn flakes, bran flakes, oat flakes with honey, chocolate corn flakes, oat muesli and fruit muesli.
- For those who prefer hot tea, we offer green tea, green tea with basil, black tea, black tea with basil, black tea with orange and black tea with caramel.
- Macedonia warm milk and of course Greek coffee brewed over heated sand (hovoli).